Datalogic Gryphon??? I GD4500 2D Healthcare Barcode Reader (Gryphon 4500 Series)
- Wide reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in and 9.0 cm /3.5 in
- Excellent reading performance on damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 (Touch 65/90 Lite); USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Emulation (Touch 65/90 Pro)
- Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Compact and innovative read-thru holder for hands-free reading capability
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
The Gryphon™ 4500 2D series represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic. The GD4500 scanner is the desk (corded) version for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I GD4500 imager stands out with an elegant and trendy new design, unchallenged ergonomics and features the most advanced Megapixel sensor with white-illumination 2D technology for outstanding performance. Datalogic’s reading technology with highly visible white illumination is easier on the human eyes and reads coloured labels much better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads, while the aimer’s centre cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment. The GD4500 imager is also available in a Healthcare model with disinfectant-ready and anti-microbial enclosures for applications in the Healthcare industry.