The Datalogic Touch TD1100 series of linear imaging contact readers represent the Datalogic ADC solution for customers who require a cost-effective solution for close contact barcode reading without sacrificing quality and performance. Designed for low throughput applications within multiple markets, the Touch TD1100 readers provide the guarantee of contact reading with an excellent reading performance on virtually all linear barcodes, including damaged or poorly printed codes.
Small, lightweight and low on energy consumption, the Datalogic Touch TD1100 readers continue to provide robustness and a 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance, which is typically included in a higher range of products.
- Wide reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in and 9.0 cm /3.5 in
- Excellent reading performance on damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 (Touch 65/90 Lite); USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Emulation (Touch 65/90 Pro)
- Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Compact and innovative read-thru holder for hands-free reading capability
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft