PTS Delivery Tracking App License
As you know, TMS Insight's Prescription Tracking System allows you to track and monitor the prescription lifecycle within your dispensary. Now, you can continue to live monitor the delivery process after it is collected by the porter or delivery driver using the PTS Delivery Tracking App.
How to purchase:
- Live collection data
- Live delivery data
- Error trapping - it is impossible to deliver a prescription to the wrong ward
- Recipient Signatures - you can require a signature on delivery of controlled drugs or home deliveries
- Satellite Navigation for home or off-site deliveries using Google Maps
- Porter/Driver can record notes back to the PTS system either via free-text or pre-defined barcodes
Purchase this item and checkout as normal. Upon receipt of payment your license will be added to your tmsinsight.com account, where you can access it from the My Contracts & Licenses page. If you do not yet have a free account we will create one for you. Note we may also need to contact you to register your device's serial number.
You cannot purchase iOS software outside of the App Store so as an iOS user you are not required to checkout through here. The iOS version of the app is what's known as a B2B (business to business) app which you will need to register for. To register, your IT or purchasing department simply need to send us your Trust's VPP Apple ID via the contact us page. The app will then appear in your B2B store for you to purchase. If your Trust are using iOS devices then IT should already be familiar with this process. Note that the price of the app on the iOS app store includes VAT.
- Track delivery of prescriptions from dispensary to ward
- Now supports home deliveries with satellite navigation
- No rolling charges