PowerScan PM9100, 4 Key/Display, Scanner Only
- Wide reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in and 9.0 cm /3.5 in
- Excellent reading performance on damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 (Touch 65/90 Lite); USB / RS-232 / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Emulation (Touch 65/90 Pro)
- Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Compact and innovative read-thru holder for hands-free reading capability
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
The PowerScan PM9100 linear imager is a cordless device offering state-of-the-art performance in an industrial product and features Datalogics STAR Cordless System narrow band radio.
This linear imager introduces Datalogics new and innovative scanning technology, implementing a green scanning line which has the same definition of a laser beam with all the benefits of a linear imager. The PM9100 imager also features Datalogics exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL) for superior good read feedback. The patented Green Spot technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The PM9100 linear imager is available in 3 models: a basic model with no display or keypad; with display and 4-key keypad or with display and full alphanumeric keypad. All models have multi-interface capabilities featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.