Datalogic Gryphon I GFS4400 2D Fixed Mount Barcode Reader
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center-cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads bar codes down to 4mils
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Interface options: RS-232 or USB
- Datalogics patented Green Spot for good-read feedback
- Integrated good-read beeper
- Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available
- High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP54
The Gryphon 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC. Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon GFS4400 2D fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
Designed for easy integration, the Gryphon GFS4400 2D module provides a plug-and-play solution for system designers. Constructed using high-impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions, the sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable scanning performance.
The GFS4400 2D OEM module features outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged bar codes. As with all Gryphon readers, the GFS4400 reader offers good-read visual confirmation with Datalogics patented Green Spot technology.